Skip to main content

Bharat Raj Rao - Sandiya 306306


Hello There,

                     My self Bharat Raj Rao. I'm from Sandiya, Pali, Rajasthan.  -
Like always My eyes see, my ears listen, my nose smells, my fingers touch and I cannot help cognizing and ask questions of my everyday experiences and experiences of others that reach me through one of my senses, some of them or all. So like then now it is my eye that caught some written material and threw my selfish self in to examining them in an effort to may be understand more than anything my selfish self. As I read through the material I thought if I could only understand my selfish self and be able to see it from outside of it and from a neutral vantage point what else would there be that I won't master at all. Nonetheless wherever I went and whatever I did and am able to do got me always wrapped up in my selfish self and it more and more proved to me that it is all there is in whatever ways and how it was said and done.

My contact - +91 8209972356
What's app:- +91 8209972356
FB ID:- Bharat Raj
Email:- bharatraj47442@gmail.com



Comments